Saturday, July 27, 2013

summmmmer

This has not been a productive summer craft-wise. I'm in Virginia Beach, and there wasn't room to bring all of the things I wanted to do. I only brought watercolors and markers. I haven't used either. I did, however, complete a series of illustrations for a book one of my professors is putting together. I'll only put up one picture because there are 14 total. And as the kids are saying these days--Ain't nobody got time for that!

I still have 3 weeks here (I think? Maybe 4). I hope to spend more time outside enjoying nature and letting that inspire me to make something. When I get back home, I will have almost no time to create. That's a recipe for disaster, but sometimes life hands you lemonade and you have to just drink it even though you prefer Dr. Pepper because you like the way the carbonation makes your throat feel and it's 23 flavors of amazing.

Here's a picture I made this summer :)

No comments: